France 2010. Produced : Upian. Co-produced : Arte.tv. CNC.
A town in the middle of nowhere with 36,000 souls and 13 prisons, one of which is Supermax, the new ‘Alcatraz’ of America. A prison town where even those living on the outside live on the inside. A journey into what the future might hold.
* Visa pour l’image (Perpignan, France): best webdocumentary, Prix RFI – France 24
* Sheffield Doc / Festival (England): Innovation Award (special mention)
* Bellaria Film Festival (Italy) : Best Crossmedia program
* Prix Italia (Torino, Italia): best interactive site linked to TV program
* FWA: Site of the day
* Prix Europa (Berlin, Germany)
* Power To The Pixel (London, England)
* Etats Généraux du Documentaire (Lussas, France)
* DocLab at South Bu SouthWest (Austin, Texas)
* Input Festival (Budapest, Hungary and Syndey, Australia)
* Rio International Film Festival 2010 (Brazil)